What is Botulinum Toxin A?
Some of the most common complications which might occur are
- Post treatment redness, swelling , bruising & discomfort.
- Post treatment fungal or bacterial infection which might need further treatment.
- Allergic reaction.
- Minor temporary droop of eyelid, eyebrows or corner of the mouth that usually lasts 2-3 wks.
- Transient headache.
- Double vision.
- Flu like symptoms might occur.
- Known significant risks have been disclosed, yet the theoretical risks of unknown complication does exist.
- Long term effects of botulinum toxin A injections are unknown.
Do Facial Fillers Help?
1 Unit ——————————– $10
20 Units ——————————– $180
40 Unit ——————————– $350
60 Unit ——————————– $510